Thursday, January 25, 2018







P O E T R Y

I have chose this topic because I sometimes, when I have time to do anything, I write my own poetry.
It is a way for me, besides drawing, to describe what I want to express from what I feel. I'm not a very good poet for as far as I say, but I enjoy writing it either way. Here is an example of a poem I wrote a while back just to share;


It's funny how much of a fool 
Someone could be
When fallen into the depths of love
Their eyes never see
Always the final one to realize
Blind
Believing the spoken lies
From a phony lover
These intimate feelings of pure fiction 
Have drowned you in  a place
Where your heart is lost
and your mind far from knowing truth 


I love reading poetry as well, because there is poems out there that I can really relate to, and find definition to from other people's perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C L A S S   E V A L U A T I O N Things I enjoyed about this class is that is very easy going. The people are alright, they aren&#...