Tuesday, February 6, 2018






S T U D E N T   S U C C E S S   S T A T E M E N T


Image result for victor hugo

"Right is right only when entire"
-Victor Hugo 


What this quote is stating is that you can not just say partial truth and expect it to be whole on honesty. Partial truth is still considered a lie, I can say that I finished all my homework but, did not finish this one specific assignment. That is called partial truth, you did not really finish all your homework as you actually claimed which was a lie. I can give back a forgotten bag at a park to their rightful owner but, took five dollars from the bag. I gave it back right? I mean it is only just five dollars. Even so though, it does not make it right as a whole. Even if you gave it back, you still did wrong by stealing from it. There is no exceptions in what is right and wrong. Wrong is always gonna be wrong as much as you wanna try to make it seem right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

C L A S S   E V A L U A T I O N Things I enjoyed about this class is that is very easy going. The people are alright, they aren&#...