Friday, January 19, 2018






W R O N G     I S     N E V E R     R I G H T 


Student Success Statement


"Even if everyone is doing it, wrong is never right."
- Russell M. Nelson


We have all committed something wrong in life, maybe because a number of people were doing so. I mean, I am sure you knew what the negative was within their actions but, everyone else was doing it, so why not you? You know it is wrong going around doing these certain things. They have not been caught so you probably won't either right? That eager vibe to be part of something that everyone is doing, wrong or right and just the feeling of being part of a group. I'm not saying it is bad to be part of something everyone is doing, just know your rights from wrong. Do not just follow or agree with certain things just because everyone else is, depending if it is correct or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

C L A S S   E V A L U A T I O N Things I enjoyed about this class is that is very easy going. The people are alright, they aren&#...