Monday, April 30, 2018



T E E N   C H A L L E N G E S

  1. Several challenges teens deal with today is depression, bullying, drug use, academic problems, and peer pressure.
  2. Two major challenges I'm dealing with today is well of course some stress and peer pressure. What I am trying to do about my major challenges is really try to be more productive with myself, not leave things to the last minute, stop procrastinating, and have breaks here and there. Also to always focus on myself and my goals and always push myself in order to reach them.
  3. Being a CTR person helps in my everyday challenges by always opening up a new perspective to see things that may be bothering me, and doing the correct way of doing things.
  4. I can help other teens with their problems by always being there for them whenever they need, even if I'm not completely their friend, I'm willing to help and direct them into a new way, a good way to overcome.
Image result for teens
    
     6. The greatest need that teens have today is well, friends. Friends are mostly needed in teens because trust me, when it comes to the age of it majority of teens think that parents don't understand and what not. So they turn to friends. Then again, it should be friends that direct you to something great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

C L A S S   E V A L U A T I O N Things I enjoyed about this class is that is very easy going. The people are alright, they aren&#...