Friday, April 6, 2018




S T U D E N T    S U C C E S S   S T A T E M E N T



Image result for alexander hamilton

"A promise can never be broken."

- Alexander Hamilton

Society and relationships current in times are all about trust, I am sure to everyone trust is something really important to make and have. A designation to keep your word is all in the sake of your reputation with others. It matters to everyone that you do what you claim, and most importantly to yourself. Really, if someone made you a promise, like a personal promise,and they break it, how would you feel? What will you think of them? I would see them as careless, or I was not really important enough to be attended. I would be upset with them, like if we were planning to do something and they do not show up, why did they promise to be there if they weren't. Why did they not tell me ahead of time that they can't make it or they have something that came up instead of leaving me hanging. It is rude to do so, so keep your promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C L A S S   E V A L U A T I O N Things I enjoyed about this class is that is very easy going. The people are alright, they aren&#...