Friday, May 18, 2018




IDP/ Showcase Presentation Experience


So, in school, we usually present to panels once every semester about certain topics, mostly medical topics. This semester, my second semester of my sophomore year has been my fourth IDP presentation I've done. And to be completely honest, I've gotten better at presenting than I was before. I still get nervous about going up there and presenting is just like a big no for me. Either way tho, our group was pretty elaborate and very informational especially my partners Joseph and Cassandra. I for one, know, I could of done a better job with my part and what I said but, I'm pretty much getting there. Overall, we did a wonderful job. Really proud of our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C L A S S   E V A L U A T I O N Things I enjoyed about this class is that is very easy going. The people are alright, they aren&#...