Friday, May 4, 2018




 S T U D E N T    S U C C E S S    S T A T E M E N T

Image result for dennis prager

"The most important thing you will ever have is good values."
- Dennis Prager


What this quote is stating is that good values is generally more important than anything else,love, money, and even happiness. Only, because without good values, you would not have any of those things for yourself in life. It is the key to build up a reputation and something far more greater for you and everyone who is dear to you. I mean yes values are what keep us from going with our feelings, mostly when feelings are wrong. An example of someone who doesn't have these sort of values are for example murders and criminals. What I mean is that they always do things when they feel like it or what they feel like doing without having any sort of good values in order to see what they are doing is incorrect. What I didn't understand what he meant by the dog though. I mean a random person is a random person and my dog is my dog. Either decision you make is incorrect in every way. I would rescue my dog in all honesty, I mean I will live with guilt for any that I choose. So I rather choose my dog over a random individual who I don't even know any background information about. I would say, this statement is correct in a way but with minor flaws, I mean what a sin it must be in order to save someone and let your dog drown why it eagerly cried out for help. Why not save both? I'd still save my dog first. But, of course, that is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C L A S S   E V A L U A T I O N Things I enjoyed about this class is that is very easy going. The people are alright, they aren&#...