Tuesday, May 8, 2018




S T U D E N T   S U C C E S S   S T A T E M E N T 


Image result for dan dierdorf

Dan Dierdorf

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed."

What this man is stating is that, if effort is put into the things you want to achieve, then there is a great possibility that you will accomplish what you are going for. Determining yourself on the road to success is the only way you can and will get to the place you desire to be at. Making the correct choices throughout that process is also very beneficial to what you are to complete through the course of your life. Pursue them with all the correct capacity you hold in order for you to do so and complete the things you wanna complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

C L A S S   E V A L U A T I O N Things I enjoyed about this class is that is very easy going. The people are alright, they aren&#...